Wythall Hamfest 2017
WYTHALL HAMFEST 2017
The 32nd ANNUAL WYTHALL HAMFEST will take place on SUNDAY 19th March 2017.
SUNDAY 19th March 2017. 10:00am to 3:00pm – DISABLED ACCESS FROM 09:30am
Wythall House, Wythall Park, Silver Street, Wythall, BIRMINGHAM, B47 6LZ
- Lots of Radio and Electronic Component Traders
- Refreshments from 9:00am & a Licensed Bar from 12:00 noon
- All under cover in 4 Separate Halls
- On-site & road parking
- Just two miles from M42 Junction 3
- Open at 10:00 am (09.30am for Disabled)
- Admission £4.00
- Well signposted
Approaching from South
Leave at M42 junction 3, then take the A435 towards Birmingham.
At the first roundabout (Beckett’s Farm Complex and Sima Warehouse) take the 3rd exit, then follow the Hamfest signs.
Approaching from Birmingham or North
Take the A435 out of Birmingham towards Redditch. At the Maypole (Sainsbury’s) Island take the 2nd exit. Follow the signs to the Hamfest from there.